20090212

Sheep

I typically have all sorts of ideas of things I want to blog about, but I never write them down so I of course never have them when I need them. So Eva, being the trusty mate she is mentioned that I should write about Friday the 13th! Ooohhh! Ah, but that should very well be tomorrow's topic! So Eva, still being the trusty mate she is told me to write about Spring being just around the corner, and to some how incorporate sheep. ALAS, EUREKA, YOHO! Great idea I say! So that shall be my topic!

Yesterday I sent a blurb from my cell phone to my blog so that I could get in writing how much I loved yesterday's weather. Most people, I would guess anyway, probably loathe the dreary weather of late winter and early spring where thunderstorms loom and the sun hides away with random peeks into the world. The air is chilly and often bittered with winds, the skies look scary, and the ground stays wet and soggy. While I could probably do without the muddy mess, I love the rest of the weather situation. I don't mind summer, and I don't mind winter, and I surely don't mind the spice scented fall; but this weather where I feel like I am in Ireland, is wonderful. I love it! I love when things that appear to be dead start to awaken with small green growth, and the early blooming flowers poke their little heads out of the soil. It is literally just around the corner. It seems like forever since it was last here, but yet time seemed to fly by. All I know is that little blasted groundhog claimed that since he saw his shadow (which I still haven't figured out, please enlighten me) we will be having several more weeks of winter. Well, if yesterday was an indication that Winter is tired of being here and Spring is trying to bust in, stick that in your pipe and smoke it mister groundhog!

Now, I said I would also get sheep in here. Well of course I would, I those little dudes are awesome! So here I am talking about sheep, the coolest animals around that provide us with cozy wool! Make a new friend, go to a petting zoo and feed the fella's!

Okay, onto the word of the day . . .
cankles: A pair of legs that have no defined end of the calf area as well as no defined beginning of the ankle area. Does not only refer to fatty legs, but also shapeless legs. My trusty mate Eva thinks she has cankles.

No comments: