20090328

Blue Room

So it's Saturday. I got up early to go get some blood work done. I was going to come home and sleep but I just wasn't tired. I played on the Internet, a fave to do, and I'm starting to feel a little sleepy again. I should be napping in no time!

I wish I could say I am in as good a mood as yesterday, but it's just not the case.

Wishy-washy.

It's supposed to snow today. It's so mind boggling because this past week was warm and sunny; now it's gloomy, rainy, and maybe snowy!?! St. Louis weather, if you don't like it, wait ten minutes and it'll change!

I have to clean out the spare bedroom, rather put my crap up in the spare bedroom so that Rachel M. can stay with us next weekend. I'm putting her in the blue room, it's less scary (less sheep), and has the more comfortable bed in my opinion.

Other than that, I don't really have any plans for the weekend. I should use this opportunity wisely, but I won't!

No comments: