20090331

What is Twitter?

So yesterday I started a new blog at Wordpress. I didn't do it because I felt I needed yet another blog in addition to the one's I keep on Blogspot and MySpace. I did do it so I could learn it. In life's journey the least we can do for ourselves is learn things we would otherwise not get the chance to do if we were in another person's shoes (I hope those people have good shoes, I really like mine and would hate to trade for shoes I didn't like). Now, if you want to read that blog, you can go to stepharbogast.wordpress.com. The content there will be different than the content in any of my other blogs. In fact, I decided to write about the following subject: "What is Twitter?". On that note, I leave you now with the word of the day so that I can figure out what Twitter is, in order to write yet another blog today.

Mike C., if you are reading, YES those surgery pictures were disgusting, and YES, I do blog about 3 times a day, and I like it! Let me know if you need any help with anything.

nip slip: When a braless female's nipple accidentally slips out from under a loose-fitting garment. (Hint: Think Tara Reid).

No comments: