20090402

Bananus

Okay, I'm cranky this morning. Why? I don't know. I feel disgusting, I feel cranky. I at least smell good. Enough about me. If you want to read about me, you can ask to be part of my more private journal.

If you follow along with all of my blogs (an endless number); you will know that I have lied to you today. I told you that my Wordpress blog would have different content than my other blogs. Eh, at least here you get the word of the day!

I want you to either read the Wordpress blog or to check out the four links I have listed below:
Punk Rock Skulls
Barbaric Gulp
Justin Z.
HOK London

I have more to say, but will have to talk later. I have a morning meeting and actually need to prepare!

Word of the day (makes me think of Nanerpus):

Bananus: The little brown part at the bottom of the banana that no one in their right mind eats.

In Use: Only monkeys eat the bananus!

No comments: