20090526

Only Kids Can Ever Imagine

Downtown St. Louis smells good today. It has a sort of fishy and rainy smell. In Kiener Plaza, the landscapers are out mowing the lawn, and there, in that tiny location, it has the heavenly smell of fresh cut grass! But really, it's not what I am here to write about. I don't want to waste your time, so I'm getting to the point . . .

I read in another blog about a young art director . . . please I urge you to go read it because it's adorable! And, best yet, artistic in ways only kids can ever imagine! If I were at all artistic, I would borrow some one's child to get some ideas for art work!
Bill Zeman and his Daughter


© B. Z.

© B. Z.

© B. Z.

Now, be supportive of the arts and buy something from this guy if you like him, but please DO NOT steal his work and use it. You know how it goes . . . you gotta make a living some how right! Images © Bill Zeman.

No comments: