20090616

Another Rainy Day

...it's another rainy day in St. Louis. This morning, at approximately 3:30 AM, I was awaken to the sound of ridiculously loud thunder. Took me about a half hour to fall asleep again. I am just so thankful that I was able to go back to sleep!

I think my dreams were very pleasant, but I can't be certain since I no longer recall them. I just know that when I was awaken at 3:30 AM, I recall my dreams as having been pleasant.

I will be posting a blog for HOK soon (hoping today, but this week for sure, waiting for some approvals first). Be sure to stop in and check for it randomly. In fact, just go check it out! HOK Life!

I don't really have much to say right now. If you are my Facebook or Myspace friend, you can go see my pictures that I posted from Indiana.

Word-
absurdicus: Absurd and ridiculous at the same time; insane.

No comments: