20090603

Insomnia Sucks

Okay, so it's 0400 on June 03. I can't sleep. I keep laying my head down on my pillow, but sleep does not come. I got 4 hours of sleep, better than less, but annoying as all fuck. I'm sure you can relate ... everyone gets bad cases of insomnia right?

I have a million things running through my head. I need to stop these million thoughts because 1) I need to sleep; 2) They do nothing but sadden me; 3) What good comes from thinking over and over and not doing?

I was told, that when these millions of thoughts pop into my head, that I should write them down. Identify what makes me sad, angry, etc. about these thoughts. This happens to be a public blog so I won't go that far; but gee, what a great idea that sounds like!

I'm pretty blah at this time in the morning, no tea yet, no interesting blogs yet, no major work drama yet. So, I will part with you, and perhaps meet up later good friend.

No comments: