20090702

City Garden, Where They Grow . . . Odd Things?

Today for lunch Crystal, Christine, and I went to City Garden to check out the coolness. It is very true that engineers think in terms of practicality and function rather than appearance and oddness. I am one of those engineers. However, before an engineer, I am a devout oddity. I appreciate art. I appreciate the rare. I really appreciate this park. It is both functional, unique, and exactly what we needed in St. Louis! Yea for a new place to eat lunch and people watch!!


Wind Sculpture, Two Different Angles
Weird Animal Carrying A Geometric Shape
Sexy Lady Walking [Just for you Amanda]
My Favorite Sculptures [Maybe Anywhere]
Steel Sculptures
Bunnies
Me And The Odd Thing!

1 comment:

Amy in StL said...

Holy Cow! Ray and I were there at lunch too.