20090713

Comics & Quotes

Just wanted to share stuff that made/makes me laugh . . . I love the people I know for it is they who keep me laughing!




Some Quotes:

DAM SAFETY-
Crystal: What do you teach in the dam safety class?
Amanda: Well . . .
Crystal: Oh wait, "If it breaks, hold your breath"!

ON BEING MUGGED-
...a conversation ensues about being mugged for diamond earrings for which my response is, "just shoot me you jerkwad and you can pull the earrings out yourself after I fall over dead"! Later, when saying bye to Amanda, I told her that if I was found dead in Dublin/London/Glasgow, she would then know I said a similar phrase...

Amanda: Steph, they don't have guns there
Steph: Oh, right, okay, then I'll say ... uhm ... well ...
Amanda: Bludgeon Steph, the word is bludgeon, that's what they do there
Steph: I love it! "Go on jerkwad bludgeon me to death"!

No comments: