20090803

Gah

Quick recap because I've loads to do ...

Went camping this weekend. I heard it was lovely. I wouldn't know because I spent most of the time locked inside a camper with fever trying not to vomit. In any case, there was lots of vomit.

This morning I knocked my cup of tea over. The cup, with closed lid, still managed to spill a whopping portion of unsweetened tea into my keyboard rendering it useless. Lovely. Monday.

Here's to the day and week going better!

Words...
bluetool: A person who wears a bluetooth wireless earpiece everywhere they go to seem trendy or important. Places to spot bluetools include the mall, theaters, restaurants, gyms, grocery stores, or cars.

pac-manning: To drive right on the dotted white lane divider. This gives the same effect as Pac-Man eating dots.

No comments: