20090814

I Apologize

I apologize, it's been a few days. I'm not entirely sure anyone has missed me, but for the sake of my enormous ego, we'll pretend so. And by enormous ego, I hope you know I'm being facetious, it's not that large, just enough to fill say, an 8'x10' room.

Anyway, I have loads to say but am again choosing not to say any of it (I saw you smile about that [glaring]). I will exult on the fact that many a person that comes here looks at one of three things: KAUST Pictures; Aya-Welland; or you just look and leave (s'ok, so would I). So for those of you looking, thanks! Leave comments so I can give you the due appreciation you deserve!

I've got to run, but not before sharing a few pics (though sadly not KAUST)!


Me, and my new English Beat tee...

Me, sipping from a sculpture...

Mike, glugging from sculpture...

Me, imitating a sculpture...

Me, on a scooter! (alas a sculpture)...

Mike being thug saying, "you can't quote this baby"...

Me, and some very nice punk boy at the Bleeding Deacon...



Words...
girlfriend voice: the change in pitch or tone of a man's voice when talking to their significant other. The girlfriend voice is characterized by a higher pitch and more effeminate tone with speech patterns scattered with pet names and childish words. this type of speech is usually frowned upon when used in the presence of other men.

onion booty:Booty this looks so good it makes a grown man want to cry.

solid:
1. Interjection of approval, confirmation, or congratulations.

2. A favor done for someone.

e-maul: An e-mail assault so vicious in tone the recipient loses an eye to you. To e-maul someone is to textually assault an individual via the Internet.

1 comment:

ironstef said...

Yeah, Onion Booty!! Mike is so hood.