20090922

I Forgot Your Words...

Who watched House? I wasn't too happy with the episodes because it dealt with two uncomfortable subjects for me...depression and failure. I was just curious to see how you felt about the show?

Anyway, the whole point of coming back here, I completely forgot to give you all some words to ponder!

bangover: The aching feeling you have after a night of rough sex, sometimes creating the need to take Advil.

show weight: Your ideal weight for appearance in public (e.g. on TV or at a high school reunion), or to fit into a particular outfit.

CI: Confidential Informant, any individual under the direction of a police officer who furnishes information about criminal activity with or without compensation.

1 comment:

Amy in StL said...

Is it wrong to say I miss having the occasional bangover?