20090910

I Like Tiny Ghosts

I have lots to talk about today. I'm in a better mood than normal. Perhaps it's from the sleep, the chocolate, the music, or the fact that it will be a quiet day. I want to talk about the building I visited yesterday, perhaps a work blog? I also want to tell you stories about Texas, about my dogs, and about books I've read lately. I certainly don't have time to do so today, but since I'm making a list, perhaps you can comment to tell me what stories you want to hear about, and I'll get them tacked on to the Infinite List of StephySite Blog Topics! Until next time, please enjoy the following...

Mmm, Skanky Ham! by @Ironstef



The following are from a comic (of sorts) I was enlightened to yesterday... Tiny Ghosts ...







Word...
safe: Cool, good, nice, sweet.
In use- Dude, those new shoes are safe.

No comments: