20091122

NaBloPoMo Day 22 Post 21 - 10 Questions About You and T-Day

I have very little to say today. So I thought that instead of talking about myself, I would talk about you! Or at least I'm going to ask you some questions about this upcoming holiday.

  • What are you doing for Thanksgiving?

  • If celebrating, what meal (side dish, etc.) will you be making or eating?

  • What are you most looking forward to?

  • What are you thankful for?

  • What is your favorite memory of Thanksgiving?

  • Do you have a funny story for Thanksgiving (dad throwing the turkey sort of thing)?

  • Will you be watching any of the big games?

  • Will you be doing any Black Friday shopping?

  • If shopping, what for? / If not shopping, why?

  • Will you be putting up decorations after T-day for any of the upcoming holidays?
  • No comments: