20091123

NaBloPoMo Day 23 Post 22 - It's That Kind of Day

Maybe it's the energy in the air. Perhaps it's the three day week. Most likely it's the sugar I've consumed, but I'm beating this day better than any abusive husband can beat his wife despite how it's started out!

For starters Bella, my adorable beastly bully dog got stuck in the compost heap again this morning. So I had to trek outside in the land-mine filled yard half in my work clothes, and half in my pajamas to free her.


Then I had to lug a crap load of belongings into work. I was running late since I had to gather it all up in addition to my time spent saving my beastly bully.

I left the house, got into the car, started the engine, realized that I'd forgot my phone, turned off the engine, went back into the house, locked up again, back to car, you get the idea...could have been worse, but annoying none the less.

I got to work, got onto the elevator, pushed the floor 7 button (lady in elevator with me was going to floor 8). The elevator stops at floor 7, doors do not open, the elevator then goes up to floor 8 and the doors open half way. We both push our way out in a fury worried that at any moment the elevator is going to dramatically drop hundreds of stories just like it does in the movies!

At lunch, I go to get a bag of chips from the vending machine (my blood pressure is low do to an overdose of a medication that I am supposed to cut in half but am too lazy to do thus requiring me to eat something salty (so my excuse goes)). They got stuck in the machine.

We'll just have to see how the rest of my day carries out! If I keep up the sugar intake, nothing will bring me down! Mwahaha!

Some words...
ROAR: Acronym for "right of admission reserved". Typically seen on clubbing/rave tickets, it means that if you're drunk or high, the bouncers will kick your ass out!
ninja skills: Ability to do something without being detected or suspected.

No comments: