20100217

Chet the Jet AKA @Chetthedog

I'm reading the second book of the Chet and Bernie mysteries...Thereby Hangs a Tail. I've mentioned the books before so I won't dwell, I just wanted to share an excerpt that makes me think of Riley.
"A strong breeze sprang up in the room, and not too long after that I realized it came from my wagging tail."
Oh dogs!

Anyway, as a reminder, you can check out Chet's blog at chetthedog.com where your pets can become friends of Chet as well (Riley and Bella are both there). You may also find him on Twitter where he goes by @chetthedog!

You won't find it as a big surprise to also know he's hanging around Facebook. With so many new people to smell, why wouldn't he?

1 comment:

ThatOne said...

I have a tight tail so I provide no other hint other than the air That She breathes{:O}:*~~ ♫Sometimes, all I need is the air that I breathe and to love you...The Hollies'1974