20100203

Dead Flies? Think of Me!

When it comes to being twisted, I am up there in the ranks. What surprises me is that anyone else would notice this, but apparently, according to good friend Chris, people are noticing. The following is an e-mail I recieved this morning, and let me tell you, I think it is a pretty weird and awesome idea! I have no idea where this originates, if you do, please share!



---Fw: What to do when you are bored at work.....
---On Wed, 2/3/10, Chris wrote:

This seems like something you would do . . .


What to do...

1. Kill a few Flies

2. Put them in the sun to dry for one hour.

3. Once they are dry, pick a pencil and paper... Let your imagination flow.

Here are a few examples...






















1 comment:

Kelly said...

This is exactly the laugh I needed today. Such a creative way to display the death of insects people despise. Thank you for sharing!