20100727

...That's What?

For those of you that have ever had an ultrasound, be if for gall or kidney stones or your everyday baby, you will know how confusing it is to interpret some of the images that they give you. I'm sharing with you now, some newer ultrasound images of Baby Yadi.

The first is of my third ultrasound (July 2, 2010)...you should see [in this order]: Head with attached spine (happy to see them attached); a face (see the eye sockets?); another view of the face.



The next set is from my fourth ultrasound (July 27, 2010) [Why so many ultrasounds? Technically I'm high risk, though it'd be low on the spectrum of high risk].

For fun, I decided to give you the ultrasound images first without explanation and then with notation as to what you should see...
What do you see?What you should see!


IF YOU ARE VIEWING THIS VIA FACEBOOK, YOU MAY WANT TO CLICK HERE IF IMAGES ARE NOT SHOWING UP!

1 comment:

Moon Over Martinborough said...

Good thing I'm not a doctor because the only thing I see is Davy Jones - that part man, part octopus character from the Pirates of the Caribbean.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/ec/Piratedavyjones.JPG