20100910

What People Do At Work, A Follow Up

If you recall the e-mail about the testing of an office refrigerator, well folks, I have an update. This just goes to show that a little testing can get you a new fridge!
-----Original Message-----
From: [name removed]
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2010 2:41 PM
To: [names removed]
Subject: BIG news in my office

Do you recall many months ago I forwarded you the results of some scientific tests on our refrigerators? (He stuck a thermometer in them.) The fridge which failed those tests was replaced today. I'm not sure exactly when, but I walked past that room on my way back from filling my water cup and the new one was there! It just appeared. It was still the old one when I returned from lunch. Hmmm...maybe some investigaton is needed.

No comments: