20120928

Life Is Too Short

I heard news today that my good friend and coworker, Joe Berra, passed away yesterday, September 27, 2012.  There aren't enough words to express how sad I am at the loss, Joe was my buddy.  My thoughts go out to his family that he loved so dearly, especially his wife Sebrina and granddaughter "babykins".  I know he is and will always be missed by so many people.

To the only other guy besides my dad who called me Stepher Bephers and to the only guy I allowed to call me Love Muffin, I miss you Joe, you were a great mentor, coworker, and friend.

I was unable to make the steel topping out ceremony for Wishard in December 2011, so Joe signed my name on the beam for me...and my nickname!
 
One of the last e-mails I received from Joe, was a picture he took from our job in Indianapolis.  It was the following image with text that said, "Million $$$ view".



Everyone needs a guy like Joe B. in their life.
 

No comments: