20130405

Astronaut!

Interesting people always seem to find me, and I'm glad this guy did!

Today Amanda and I were having lunch when a guy came up to us and asked if we would take his picture.  He first needed to put on his astronaut suit!  (Attention caught)!  Of course Amanda and I were tickled to help, a guy after our own hearts so to speak.

After thinking about it for a bit I decided I HAD to ask him for a picture with him as an astronaut (simply for the proof).  No one seems to really believe some of my stories ("an astronaut asked you to take his picture, sure Steph, we believe you").  So, here it is, the picture.



What is this about?  Kam the Astronaut is trying to get into space as part of the Axe Apollo Mission, and YOU can vote for him here.  His web page is here, and I find him to be fascinating, so I hope you do to!  (I can really relate to the guy)!

No comments: